- IRSECT Postgraduate award. (2015-2019) Novel approaches to Bayesian inference for intractable likelihood models.
(This grant supports Melanie Dwane's PhD studies.)
- INSIGHT: The National Centre for Big Data Analytics. (20013-2019)
I am a programme leader for machine leanrning and statistics. I also
lead a workpackage on Bayesian methods.
(This grant will support 3 post-docs and 5 PhD students.)
- SFI Investigators grant. (20013-2017) Advances for the probabilistic analysis of network data.
(This grant supports Alan Benson (PhD student) and Riccardo Rastelli (PhD student).)
- SFI Walton Visitor programme. (20013-2014) Fast Computation and Accounting for Differential
Activity in Latent Position Cluster Models for Networks.
(This grant supported the visit of
Prof Adrian Raftery to UCD for one year.)
- Higher Education Authority: PRTLI 5. (2011-2016) Structured PhD training programme:
(This grant support Aidan Boland (PhD student). I am one of 13 co-PIs. PI: Adrian Ottewill.)
- SFI Research Frontiers Program. (2009-2013) Probabilistic inference for statistical models
with intractable normalising constants.
(This grant supported Catriona Ryan's PhD studies.)
- IRSECT Postgraduate award. (2008-2011)Probabilistic inference for Social network analysis.
(This grant supported Alberto Caimo's PhD studies.)
- Co-PI: EPSRC interdisciplinary grant (PI, P. Schyns, University of Glasgow). (2007-2010)
Adaptive Sampling Algorithms for Cognitive Neuroscience Applications Using Bubbles.
- Nuffield foundation "Newly appointed lecturers". (2006-2008) Stochastic model search using
trans-dimensional Markov chains.